skip navigation


Release Requests

Release requests need to be made in writing to the Registrar - Please include Player Name, DOB and previous CGHA team. (ie. Bantam AA). Releases are now completed electronically between associations, there is no longer a hard copy.

Permission to Skate Requests

Players wishing to tryout for another association will require a Permission to Skate. Permission to Skate requests must be made in writing to the Registrar @

Please include the following:

Player's name and 2018/19 team (ie. Bantam A)
Association and Division/Level the player is trying out for
Dates of the tryout(s)

If your daughter is trying out for more than one association, a separate PTS is required for each association.

Completed PTS forms will be available for pickup at our tryouts. Exceptions will only be made for those needing a PTS for April 22, 2019.

* NOTE - Please allow 24 hours for PTS requests.